216 – This Is For The Sex
* This _is_ 216 despite Pitts literally saying 116 at the beginning, haha. *
Our first official entry in the year 2013, which thus far has been official. So we hope yours has been too.
A lot of shout-outs and some science-fiction selections.
In this week’s podcast:
- – French Montana could have been a doctor.
- – Riff Raff shot dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona.
- – Noreaga is a student of the game how he pay attention. (He regrets to inform you, but you are so poor you can’t afford to pay attention.)
- – French Montana could have been a Net.
- – Kanye West met Oprah, informed her he was a rapper (this was big, because he was a producer at the time).
- – Exquire is paranoid as fuck when old friends say, “What up.” (But it’s cool, he got hoes on his cock when they he hear he got guap.)
- – French Montana is a motherfucking coke boy.
P.A.P.I.: Podcasts Always Prove Intelligence. “Nooooooooo.” – Pitts
- Reflection Eternal – Fortified Live (f. Mr. Man, Mos Def)
- Kendrick Lamar – Ignorance is Bliss
- NORE – Built Pyramids (f. Large Professor) (p. Large Professor)
- Mr. Muthafuckin' Exquire – F*ck 1 Time
- Foreign Exchange – Raw Life (f. Joe Scudda)
- A$AP Rocky – LVL
- Wale – Never Never (p. Danny!)
- JJ Doom – Guv'nor
- Melo-X – Live from Flatbush (f. Joey Bada$$, CJ Fly)
- Toro Y Moi – Harm in Change
- Miles Bonny – Together Forever
- Kurupt and DJ Quik – Do You Know
- Jeremih – Fuck U All The Time
- French Montana – I'm A Coke Boy
- Riff Raff – Larry Bird
- Nickelus – Number 15 (f. Drake)
- Wiz Khalifa – The Plan (f. Juicy J)
- Kanye West – I Met Oprah Winfrey