You may have noticed a considerable update to the J. Pitts Show Website… Jerome finally done did it.
- Featured Artists, Attendance, Categories for all 200+ Episodes? Updated.
- Play the Podcast while you navigate the site? Yup.
- Wait what? You can navigate the entire site… while streaming music? That’s some David Copperfield shit.
- Every episode has been re-uploaded for cleaner ID3 Tags with updated filenames? Full tracklisting for each episode in the Lyrics, baby.
- That’s a lot of Social Media Links? That’s not a question. I don’t like when people end statements with their voices like that.
- So…? Yes, do the damn thing. Get some love from us. We are working out future perks of sharing and caring.
- What’s the money symbol next to songs on the playlist? We stand behind the artists we play (most of the time). Support them like we do, and help us with beer and equipment costs in the process. Believe me, we don’t make any money on this site. Do you think we could actually pay Jerome to make this? (Reach out to him if you want to hire him though!)
It’s all brand-new (brand-new), but there is still a long way to go. Please let us know what features you’d like to see in the future, and Jerome will get to them sometime in the year … 3030<VeryNecessaryDeltronReference />.